How to make bathroom hygienic? (How to maintain bathroom hygiene)
Like the rest of the house, it is important to keep the bathroom clean and germ free (How to maintain bathroom hygiene). Try these easy cleaning tips to clean the bathroom.
The possibility of spreading germs in bathrooms and toilets is very high, so regular cleaning is necessary. Clean the toilet bowl with a disinfected cleaner. Wash the toilet brush thoroughly after use and keep it in a clean and dry place.
Wash the bathroom shower, sink etc. after using it. There are chances of germs growing inside the shower as well. So even if you are not using it, keep stirring it for a while from time to time.
Wash the toothbrush thoroughly after using it and keep it in a dry place. Keep changing it every three months.
Wet towels are also prone to bacteria growth. So wash the towel every other day. Keep a separate towel for the sick person. Do not share your towel with anyone and use it again after one use only after it dries thoroughly.
Bathroom is the smallest room in your house, yet it is the place where most toxic chemicals and germs are found. Leakage of water from the walls and soil on the ceiling are lethal micro-organisms. They help bacteria and viruses to thrive. The chemicals released from it can cause asthma and allergies.
Try to keep the bathroom as dry as possible. Run exhaust fan after using the bathroom.
Most bacteria accumulate in the soap case. Clean them with hot water and detergent and keep them dry. Open the bathroom door after use so that air can come in.
– Install such tiles in the bathroom, in which there is no fear of slipping. Use rubber mats for this.
Do not keep air fresheners, concentrated candles, incense sticks etc. in the bathroom, they cause air pollution.
– Clean the tap, rim of the tap daily with disinfected liquid.
Clean the bathroom and toilet drains by adding 2 tablespoons of baking soda to the boiled water. Put naphthalene tablets in the drain, it does not cause cockroaches, but many people can be allergic to these pills.
If the floor is very dirty, sprinkle bleaching powder and scrub it.
Use an old toothbrush to clean the windows. Clean the windows with a toothbrush dipped in the soapy solution.
– 500 ml Mix lemon juice and salt in vinegar and pour it into the commode. All the dirt will be cleared and the commode will start shining.
To clean the toilet seat, sprinkle baking soda on the seat first. Then add a few drops of vinegar and leave it for 1 hour. Now clean the seat with a sharp stream of water. All the germs and smell will be gone.
– Do not store waste in the bathroom. Throw away empty bottles of shampoo and facewash, soap wrappers, etc. Also, regularly clean the soap case and the basket that holds the brush.
To clean the bathroom basin, cut a lemon and put a lot of salt in it and rub it once on the basin. Wash it with lukewarm water after 15 minutes, the basin will start shining.
– Hardly you have paid attention to the cleanliness of the tap. If the shine of the tap has faded due to continuous use, then clean the tap by dipping cotton in vinegar. After doing this twice a week, the tap will start flashing.
If there is any stain on the bathroom tiles, then rub the chopped potato there and wash it with warm water after 15 minutes.
23 Easy Furniture Cleaning Solution