Global Style of Salwar Kameez
Indian outfits are no longer traditional but have become global, especially the salwar-kameez (Global Style of Salwar Kameez). Now Indian wear is being well liked in foreign countries as well. How to wear salwar-kameez in a modern style? Come on, let’s know.
* Wear straight fit short kurta (kameez) with dhoti pants or Patiala salwar. Everyone wears churidar or leggings, you are most different and stylish by wearing Patiala salwar or dhoti pants.
Will be seen
* These days the trend of wearing palazzo with long kurta is quite popular. You can try this also. It can be called a modern version of salwar-kameez. You can also try a combination of long kurta and palazzo for a formal look.
* Formal and smart look can be easily found by wearing it with etc.
* If you are wearing palazzo or cigarette pants with long kurta, then you can make the outfit more stylish by wearing scarf, belt, neckpiece etc.
* Can also be worn by matching. These days it is in trend, like- if you are wearing white cotton or tussar silk kurta, wear green, indigo or fuchsia pink color brocade salwar or churidar with it. Also wear a chunky neckpiece or scarf.
The concept of salwar-kameez has now become global. Now people abroad have started wearing Indian wear, in which long tunic, shirt dress is worn with pants, palazzo etc. These are called indi-chits in foreign countries. So much variety has come in salwar-kameez that you can wear them in a very modern style in office and formal meetings.
Fashion expert Shruti Sancheti
Why Wear Palazzo?
* Summer is more in our country than abroad, so women prefer to wear airy and comfortable clothes. Churidars and leggings stick, so women prefer to wear palazzo, pants etc. Also, it suits the Indian figure as well.
* Women have now become fitness conscious and do not want to compromise even in the matter of fashion, that is why a lot of experiments have started happening in Indian wear. Women get a new look by wearing palazzo.
* A lot of variety is being seen in Palazzo these days. Straight cut, flared, sharara, capri, ankle length palazzo etc. Women like to walk with fashion by wearing them according to the need and occasion.
Along with trendy jewelry, you can also change the look of a typical salwar-kameez by carrying stylish bags, footwear, belts, stole etc.
* You will get a contemporary look with chunky jewelery made of beads, silver etc.
* Wear nose ring, toe ring, embossed (carved) kada etc. for a different look.
* If you are wearing embroidered salwar-kameez, then get a new look by wearing modern jewelry with it.
Instead of simple kurtas, try asymmetrical cuts, collar necks etc.
See also: 32 Easy Fashion Basics Every Fashionable Woman Should Adopt
* Keep the length of the kurta longer, it will make you look taller.
* If you have broad shoulders, do not wear puffed sleeves.
* Do not wear sleeveless kurta if you have thick arms.
* Do not wear heavy jewelery with heavy work salwar-kameez.
* Its look can be changed by wearing a heavy dupatta with a simple kurta.
* A new look can be given to it by wearing a jacket with a salwar-kameez.
See also: 20 Best Designer Salwar-Kameez
Photo Courtesy- Ethnic Dukaan, Fusion Beats, Jashn, Soch