Give Your Home a Romantic Look on Valentine’s Day, Try These 18 Smart Decor Tips (18 DIY Valentine Day Decorations To Fill Your Dream Home With Love This Year)
If there is no plan to go out on Valentine’s Day, then decorate your house in such a way that you do not feel like leaving the house. Give a romantic theme to your home on Valentine’s Day and celebrate your love in your own special way.
Decorate your dream home like this with romantic red color
Red color is considered to be the color of love, so on the special occasion of Valentine’s Day, decorate your home with romantic red color and celebrate this special heart in a romantic way.
1) Why Valentines, if you want to give a romantic touch to your bedroom forever, then decorate one wall of the bedroom with rose petal wallpaper. With this, your bedroom will always look romantic and your mood will change as soon as you enter the bedroom.
2) To make Valentine’s Day special, keep everything from bedsheet to carpet in red color, this will make your house look beautiful and romantic.
3) If you want to convey your heart to your partner through a message, then do a room makeover with cushions written with love messages, your words will reach your partner without saying anything. If you want, you can also do a room makeover with cushions with symbols or only red color cushions.
4) Decorate the wall by putting a beautiful photo of both of you in a beautiful photo frame of red color. When the partner’s attention will go to the photo frame as soon as he enters the room, he will not be able to remain without being impressed.
5) If you do not have much time, then decorate the room with red color heart shaped balloons to make Valentine’s Day special.
6) How can love be expressed without red roses, so do not forget to decorate your room with red roses.
7) You can also change the look of your house with attractive candles. If you are planning a candle light dinner at home, then decorate the dining table with beautiful candles. And of course, don’t forget to decorate the dining table with red roses.
8) If you are planning dinner in the house, then turn off all the main lights and decorate the house with soft creative lights or lamps, candles, diyas etc.
9) If you want, you can also light up the house with floating candles. For this, put the floating candles in a crystal bowl and place them on the center table.
10) Use fragrant flowers like roses, lilies, tulips to spread the fragrance in the room.
11) If you want to plan dinner in the garden, then decorate the garden by lighting candles of different colors inside the hanging lantern of roti iron. The colorful lights of the candles will make your dinner splendid.
new decor rules
It is not necessary to decorate the house with red color for Valentine’s Day. You can also decorate your house with your partner’s favorite color, or you can also use soft colors like pink, peach, lilac for home decor.
12) To give a romantic touch to the house on Valentine’s Day, you can use soft colors like pink, peach, sky blue.
13) If you like dark colors then you can also use bold colors like orange, purple.
14) On Valentine’s Day, you can also give floral theme to your home. To give a floral theme to the house, you can choose floral print cushions, bedsheets, pillow covers, curtains etc. Along with this, you can also decorate the house with fresh flowers.
If red is your favorite color
If red is your favorite color and you want to decorate your home with red color, then these home decor tips will be very useful for you.
15) If you want to use red color to paint the house, then make sure that instead of all the walls of the room, paint one wall with red color and the other walls like white, off-white. Paint with neutral color. By doing this the balance remains between the two colors and the room does not look gaudi (gaudy).
16) Other shades of red like berry, cherry red etc. can also be chosen for the walls.
17) The combination of off white color with red color looks very good. If you also want to get your room painted red and off white, then choose red and black colors for curtains, cushions, accessories etc. This combination gives a classy and modern look to the room.
18) Wooden furniture of dark shade also looks great with red color. Yes, keep the flooring light shade with this combination. Keep light shade plain or plain self-designed curtains with this theme.