Decorate Home With These 50+ Rangoli Designs (50+ Easy And Attractive Rangoli Designs)
There is often a tradition of making Rangoli at home, shop and office on festivals. Nowadays, posters with ready-made designs of Rangoli are available in the market, which can be applied directly on the floor, but even today many people in cities and villages like to make Rangoli with their own hands. Rangoli is not made only on festivals, but there are some people who take bath in the morning and make Rangoli at the door of their house. If you want to decorate your home with Rangoli, then we have brought for you 50+ Rangoli Designs… Must try these Easy, Simple and Attractive Rangoli Designs-
Some things to keep in mind while making Rangoli-
- To make Rangoli, choose only natural colors and flowers.
- Very beautiful Rangoli is made from wheat flour, rice flour, turmeric, kumkum and colorful flowers.
- Apart from colors, you can also use diyas to decorate Rangoli.
- Always make Rangoli with colors, so this time try something different, such as color and flower combination, color, flower and diya combination and flower-diya combination.
- Use as many colors as possible to make Rangoli.
Click Here To See More Designs: Festive Special: Rangoli Designs