Mumbai: Mumbai Police Commissioner Sanjay Pandey said on Monday (June 6) that he has taken the threat letter received by Bollywood actor Salman Khan “seriously”, and the matter will be investigated from all angles.
Earlier in the day, a police team visited Khan’s residence in suburban Bandra and beefed up security around the premises, a day after the actor and his father and screenwriter Salim Khan received an anonymous letter purporting to kill him. Threatened.
Talking to reporters, Pandey said, “Since the matter is serious, we have also taken this issue seriously. Our officers are actively probing the matter. No one has been taken into custody till now. Saying this It is too early whether the letter is fake or not, and we can’t even say anything about Lawrence Bishnoi gang (involvement). But whatever content is in the letter, we are taking it seriously and investigating. ”