5 Religious and Scientific Benefits of Wearing Bangles (Why Do Indian Women Wear Bangles-Science Behind Indian Ornaments)
5 religious and scientific benefits of wearing bangles (Bangles-Science Behind Indian Ornaments) every woman should know. 5 Religious and Scientific Benefits of Wearing Bangles Tell us that wearing bangles is not just a hobby of women, there are many religious and scientific importance of wearing bangles. Come, know about 5 religious and scientific benefits of wearing bangles.
1) According to religious belief, women wear bangles for the long life of their husband, that is why bangles are considered a symbol of honeymoon.
2) Bangles have special importance in Solah Shringar, hence special importance is given to bangles at the time of make-up. Knocking bangles add to the beauty of women.
3) According to Ayurveda, the ashes of gold and silver are strong for the body, that is why by wearing gold and silver bangles, the elements of these metals provide strength to women, due to which women remain healthy for a long life.
4) Science says that the tinkling of glass bangles destroys the negative energy present in the environment and positive energy is transmitted.
5) Red and green bangles are considered a symbol of honeymoon. Red color is considered to be of love and it connects women with primordial power. Similarly, green color is considered to be the color of nature. Just as nature brings happiness in our life, in the same way green color brings happiness in married life.
Read also: 10 Easy Ways To Take Care Of Your Expensive Jewelery
Why do married women wear mangalsutra?
Suhagan women definitely wear mangalsutra. Mangalsutra is considered a symbol of suhaag, so the bridegroom wears the mangalsutra at the time of marriage and after that the married woman always wears the mangalsutra.
religious belief of wearing mangalsutra
Mangalsutra is considered to be a symbol of suhaag, so all suhagan women wear mangalsutra.
Scientific importance of wearing mangalsutra
Mangalsutra is made of gold. Gold is a metal that increases strength and energy in the body, so it prevents the loss of physical energy.