5 New Fashion Tips for the Modern Bride (5 Ways To Look Stylish At Your Wedding)
Modern bride’s choice is also special, so she does not want to wear typical clothes in her wedding. If you also want to try something different in your wedding, then these 5 New Fashion Tips for Modern Bride will be very useful for you too.
1) If you want to wear such a golden lehenga in your wedding which gives a rich look, but its weight is not heavy, then you should wear a red or Saffron shade choli with a matte golden lehenga. This will give you a balanced look. For a simple and elegant look, if you want, you can wear the dupatta with a ghagra and wear it like a sari. This will give you a different look.
2) Wear a pastel colored lehenga for the day’s function at the wedding. Pastel colors are in fashion these days and modern brides are preferring to wear pastel colored lehenga. Wear a dupatta with a wide border or lace for a heavy look.
Learn how to wear saree in 5 stylish ways, watch video:
3) If you want to wear a sari in the reception, then for a modern look, wear a sari gown instead of a simple sari. It is also easy to maintain and gives a modern look.
Read also: 10 Questions and Answers related to Traditional Fashion (How To Wear Traditional Dresses To Look Beautiful)
4) Buy maxi anarkali or sharara to wear in post-wedding functions, such as pagfare, puja etc. This will make you look fresh and young.
5) Instead of decorating a lot of red outfits in your wardrobe, choose metallic, pastel and warm colors. By doing this you will always get a new look.
Photo Courtesy: Shakunt Weaves From The House Of Triveni