15 Summer Bedroom Decorating Ideas (15 Summer Bedroom Decorating Ideas)
If you want to give a cool and soft look to your bedroom in summer, then follow the decor tips mentioned here…
1. Do some experiments with colors to give a new look to the bedroom.
2. Light colors are the best option for summer, so decorate the bedroom with light colored curtains, pillow covers and bedsheets.
3. Decorate the house with blue and aqua colors to give a cool look to the house.
4. To give a fresh look to the room, choose a floral theme.
5. Give a creative look to one wall of the bedroom.
6. To give a creative look, put art work, paintings, wallpaper, family photos or couple photos on a wall.
7. To make the bed comfortable, choose bedsheets with cotton and linen fabric.
Read more: 28 Summer Decor Ideas For Living Room
8. Choose Sea Green, Aqua Green, Potpuri Green and Chick Lime Colors to give a beautiful look to the Vars.
9. Create a summer look at home with handcrafted items in natural colors and materials.
10. Place a side table or coffee table in the bedroom decorated with fresh flowers, so that the fragrance of flowers remains in the bedroom.
11. If the bedroom is spacious, place a large plant in a corner. If the bedroom is small, then keep small pots in its window or balcony.
12. Artificial plants can also be kept in place of fresh plants.
13. Lay rugs with multi and bright colors for children to sit in the outdoor area. It is the best option for decorating the outdoor area.
14. Make lighting arrangements to decorate the balcony and outdoor area in summer. For lighting arrangement, put small bulb strings, colorful lights and theme based lights there.
15. Use white bulb for lighting. They all suit in decorating style.
Read more: Transform Your Home Decor With Mirrors
– Poonam Sharma